Turtle Trot 2014
I have decided to join the Turtle Trot Challenge on Bap Attack’s blog. http://bap-attack.blogspot.com/p/2014-turtle-trot.html
Here are the rules.
1. You must have a blog, because you’ll be posting links to it. If you don’t have a blog, you can still work on those old projects, lol. You just won’t be eligible for the contest.
2. Pick 10 unfinished projects (why not 14 for 2014? I can’t cope with where this will end up – 43 projects in 2043? Yikes)
3. Take a picture of them and make a blog post by the 10th of January.
4. Each month, by the 10th, post whatever progress pics you have.
5. Post a link to your progress post here.
Here are the 10 projects I would like to work on this year. As of the August update, I have completed 6 of the 10 projects. I have 3 more in progress and 1 yet to start.
1-Vintage Christmas by Country Cottage Needleworks Completed on 7/27/14
2-Frogs-Jiffy Kit FINISHED-7-1-14